Podcast Audio Engineer
GOALS is looking for an Audio Engineer to take over production of our primary podcast offering: The Business Case For Women’s Sports.
Role: Part-time, 3-month contract with the intention to extend. Hours will include some evenings and weekends depending on the podcast release schedule.
Reports into: CEO & Founder
Location: Remote / U.S. or Canada-based
- Work closely with the CEO & Founder on the production of The Business Case For Women's Sports.
- Perform standard podcast editing tasks, for example: removing unwanted noise and echos, adding intros, outros and background music, volume optimization and adjustment.
- Create a consistent, quality product for each episode of The Business Case For Women's Sports.
- Produce promotional clips and graphics to be used for social media marketing.
- Audio engineering or podcast production experience of at least 1-2 years is required.
- Intermediate knowledge of Canva.
- Ability to work weekends and nights when needed.
- You are a passionate and knowledgeable women's sports fan.
- You have strong writing and communication skills.
- You respond well to feedback, and are open to executing revisions.
- You’re extremely detail-oriented, and take pride in the work you produce.
- You constantly consider the listener's experience, and make decisions with the listener in mind.
- You have excellent prioritization and time management skills.
- You’re passionate about growing women's sports.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to be part of the first-ever podcast focused on the business side of the women's sports industry.
- An opportunity to cover a wide variety of topics within women's sports.
- Competitive pay.
- Flexible hours.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “YOUR NAME - Audio Engineer" with:
- Send us your one-page resume.
- In the body of the email, let us know:
- What unique experience you have that makes you the best candidate for this role.
- One thing that we could do better with our podcast.
- One way we could enhance our podcast marketing.
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis. Successful candidates will be made aware of the next steps.